Forsyth Medical Supply can provide the equipment you need to get around easily, no matter what your mobility restrictions might be. For many of our clients, walking can be a challenge, especially when they need to get around quickly. Our mobility scooters can help.
Mobility scooters from Forsyth Medical Supply give you back some much-needed independence.
We stock about six different options, available to rent or purchase. The advantage to these Golden Technologies scooters is that they break down into manageable pieces, so you don’t need a lift on the back of your car to transport them!
What to Look for When Buying a Mobility Scooter
Choosing the right kind of scooter is not easy. There are a lot of things to consider even outside of your financial situation. Here are a few things to consider when a buying a mobility scooter:
- Size: Consider where you’ll use the scooter most frequently. If you’ll be navigating tight spaces or need to transport the scooter often, a small or foldable mobility scooter may be the best choice. On the other hand, if you plan to use the scooter outdoors or for longer distances, a larger, more robust model may be more suitable.
- Weight Capacity: It’s essential to check the weight capacity of the scooter. It should be able to support your weight comfortably. Remember, exceeding the scooter’s weight capacity can compromise its performance and safety.
- Battery Life and Range: Consider how far you must travel on your scooter. If you plan to use it for short trips around the neighbourhood, a scooter with a shorter range may suffice. You’ll need a scooter with longer battery life for longer journeys or full-day outings.
- Speed: Mobility scooters vary in their top speeds. While you likely won’t need a high-speed scooter for everyday use, you may prefer a faster model if you plan to use your scooter for longer distances.
- Comfort: Comfort features can make a big difference in your scooter-riding experience. Look for scooters with adjustable seats, ergonomic handlebars, sound suspension systems, and comfortable armrests.
- Portability: If you travel frequently or need to transport your scooter in a car, consider a folding mobility scooter or a collapsible model suited for travel. These can be easily disassembled or folded for transport. Some models can be easily broken down into separate pieces for easy transport as well. Consider the weight of the heaviest piece to ensure you can assemble and disassemble it with ease.
- Terrain: Consider where you’ll be using the scooter. For flat and smooth surfaces, most scooters will suffice. For rough or uneven terrain, consider a heavy-duty or all-terrain mobility scooter.
- Cost: Budget considerations are crucial. Mobility scooters come in a range of prices, so consider your budget. While finding a scooter within your price range is crucial, don’t compromise on essential features or quality. Remember, a good mobility scooter is an investment in your mobility and independence. Ask us about our financing option.
Browse Our Mobility Scooters
Showing all 18 results
Golden Patriot 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Golden Eagle 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Avenger 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
LiteRider 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
LiteRider 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Buzzaround CarryOn Mobility Scooter
Buzzaround LX 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Buzzaround EX 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Buzzaround LX 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Buzzaround EX 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Buzzaround XLS-HD 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Buzzaround XL 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Buzzaround XLS-HD 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Buzzaround XL 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Buzzaround LT 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Companion 4-Wheel Full Size Mobility Scooter
Companion 3-Wheel Full Size
Companion 3-Wheel Mid-Size
Get on the Move with Our Mobility Scooters
Forsyth Medical Supply can provide the right scooter for you at a price you can afford. We have mobility scooters of different sizes and styles. We can meet your personal mobility and comfort needs with the quality scooters we provide. Our scooters are available for purchase or rent.
Call today to speak with our experts and get the scooter you need to help you get along much easier. Affordable options are available. We can help improve your comfort and mobility on a daily basis.
Contact or Visit Us Today for All Your Medical Supply Needs!
Our medical supply products come from trusted brands, including:
We strive to develop strong, productive, and supportive relationships with our customers and vendors. In doing so, we’ve been able to sell all our reliable products at some of the best available prices.
Our family-owned and -operated business can provide medical equipment and supplies to individuals who may need the assistance of a hospital bed, wheelchair, lift chair, knee scooter, or mobility scooter. Contact us today for the products you need.